Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Who's Gonna Hear You Cry

The austere gray-on-white was not really expressing my workout zen, I felt, so I threw up a background, as you can see. FUCK YEAH FIBER OPTIC THINGIES. Thank you Blogger for your large but sort of weird selection of backgrounds.

I would like to share what is currently my favorite theme song on television, which gets stuck in my head on Monday night and basically stays there till around Thursday. It's from The Chicago Code (a show EVERYONE SHOULD BE WATCHING because it's frickin GREAT), it's sung by Billy Corgan, and when it comes on after the show opener I always get up and dance. River usually jumps alongside me. It's a fun time.



Seriously, unless you just hate cop shows, watch this show. It's so, so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment