Monday, March 28, 2011

Before/After Pics

I was just having a conversation over IM with Arwen about before/after pictures, and I have to say, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to post my Before pics that I took three weeks ago. I'm taking more pictures this Friday, which is Day 30, and I'm expecting a hugely noticeable difference in the way I look, but the Before pics are TERRIBLE. I mean, I look worse than I've ever looked in my whole life. It's horrifying to think of posting them. I'll have to ruminate on it some more before I can talk myself into it.

Also, Insanity, you're kind of lame! Beachbody has this thing where if you send in your before/after pics after doing Insanity, they send you this awesome shirt. Which Arwen wants, (hell, I want it too), and will totally deserve after doing 90 days of that tough-as-shit workout. But it turns out you have to send in all this stuff, like the receipt, proof of purchase, a picture of the contents of the box, your credit card statement... highly lame! Naturally, she didn't keep a lot of that stuff.

I think we should make our own shirts when this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment