Day 9... woo. I was tired and my muscles felt pretty fatigued today, but I pushed through with both workouts regardless.
First workout: Domino Workout. The moves and my reps are below. I changed a lot of the moves because for whatever reason, they just weren't working me:
12x 10:50 sec intervals - 2x through circuit:
1. Box Jump + 1/2 Burpee (Alternative sides) - 6, 4
2. Lunge & Swing using the Pink Sandbag - I changed this to straight up sandbag swings because I could not for the life of me figure out how Lisa Marie was lunging and swinging at the same time. My reps: 10, 18
3. 3 point jumps + R & L Knee to Elbow (I added a pushup as well) - 4, 4
4. Knee-to-elbow hops (I changed this because the absence of an Ugi was really making the move pointless) - 20 each side, 20 each side
5. Leg raises - 20, 25
6. Handstand (Changed this because I'm working on my handstand) - Full time, 10sec off (meaning I came down with 10sec left on the clock for fear of collapse)
This workout was... okay. I dunno. I was pretty tired and not really into it, and then it just felt like a lot of the moves were simultaneously too hard and also not doing anything. I wasn't feeling it.
Second workout was one of Sean's Time Trials. This was way more straightforward.
For time, 3x through:
15 Pushups off of the Swiss Ball alternating legs
15 Wide Pushups (I did plank jacks because... woof too many pushups)
15 Sandbag Squats
15 Elevated chair dips (feet up)
I ended up doing this only twice through because it was KILLING me and my form was starting to go. It was really good, though. Unlike the prior workout, I got into it and was pushing each set. The sandbag squats were really hard, especially when I did them overhead, i.e. holding the sandbag with straight arms overhead. I actually dropped the bag a couple times. And I mixed up the skips by pretending I was doing double-unders for some of the sets. Twas fun. And strenuous. I got two rounds in 13:58.